As part of a range of new initiatives to support our audience and to maintain opportunities for learning and knowledge exchange we have taken our popular live events online by delivering our admired and respected programme through AT Webinars, Virtual Roundtables and CPD presentations so we continue to provide content rich programmes to exchange ideas, share knowledge and provide access to expert insight.
Our technology solution enables us to meet the highest production values and create live online events and presentations that are valuable, engaging and memorable.
Our dedicated Events, Content and Webinar Production teams take all the hassle out of creating, producing and broadcasting successful events and presentations.
Our analytics show the increase in popularity of technical content as architects use this time to increase knowledge, gain new insight and maintain their CPD learning commitments so there has never been a better time to consider AT Webinars, Virtual Roundtables or Online CPD presentations.
To find out how AT Webinars and CPD Presentations can help us provide our audience with access to your expert advice and valuable insight please contact:
Midge Myatt: T: 01902 851645 0r 07802 211619. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Stock: T: 07976 163024 E: email@example.com
- AT Webinars are streamed live on YouTube
- Up to 9 participants/speakers can take part at any one time
- Professionally Chaired
- Up to 50 delegates able to join in discussions live
- AT CPD Accreditation available
Media, Promotion and Audience Engagement
- Joint Branding on all broadcasts
- Promotion via email, digital advertising, guest content and social media commences 4 weeks prior to each event
- Editorial coverage on the website follows the event as Guest Content and promoted on the homepage and via email and social
- Webinar are recorded and made available on the AT website and partner websites
- Delegates book placs on Eventbrite to gain access to the Webinar (audience is unlimited)
- Audience engagement through interactive comments and questions
- Recorded and edited (where required) and available as evergreen content to be shared anywhere
- Delegate follow up communication
- Webinars and CPD presentations will be streamed live via YouTube to unlimited audience
- High audio and visual production values ensured by dedicated remote production desk
- Dedicated Production Controllers will enable professional live vision and audio mixing
- On screen high quality graphics, tiles, and name straps added to the screen
- Pattern interrupt elements to maintain audience engagement
- Integrated presentations, high quality visuals, video clips, illustrations and working details where appropriate
- Speaker technical briefing and loan of Lav Mics, Webcams and Desk Lighting to speakers where required to ensure quality