What do effective cradle-to-cradle principles look like in reality? How can we fully understand the whole-life cost of buildings and materials? And how can the construction industry create a regenerative built environment that takes the long view on architecture’s impact on the planet?
Join us live for this AT webinar, in partnership with Sika UK, as we explore how practitioners can engage with supply chains to make ethical and sustainable specifications, while also making the most of cradle-to-cradle design.
Our panel of expert speakers comprises:
• David Cheshire, director, AECOM
• Lucy Bagshaw, associate director, tp bennett
• Richard Aldred, head of technical innovation and compliance, Sika UK
• Dominik Campanella, co-founder, Concular
• Tom Webster, director, Webb Yates
Register here to join our live webinar at 10.00am on Wednesday 20th July.