Flame retardant, engineered wood-based panels have opened up endless possibilities for construction projects. But how does the technology work and what benefits do the panels provide? Join us live for this AT CPD webinar, in partnership with MEDITE SMARTPLY, as we explore the opportunities for higher performance specifications using flame retardant wood-based panels.
The webinar will provide specifiers with a greater understanding of the following areas:
• Fire principles and how effective flame retardant treatments are at preventing ignition and spread of flame
• Understanding correct terminology
• Reaction to fire testing of building materials
• Fire classification and certification
• Compliance and regulations
• Types of flame retardant treatments, and the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
• Specification of flame retardant wood-based panels
Register here to join our live CPD webinar at 10am on Thursday 18th March.