The conversation around public spaces has developed significantly since the pandemic amplified the importance of high-quality public realm design. But how can we ensure such public spaces remain safe when specifying glass rainscreen facades?
Join us live for this AT CPD webinar, in partnership with Sto, as we explore the opportunities for higher performance specifications using glass rainscreen facades in public spaces.
Attendees will also be able to learn more about the following topics:
• NHBC standards and Building Regulations with relation to rainscreen glass facades
• Understanding correct terminology
• Application in inner-city, commercial and public infrastructure projects
• Bomb blast classification and certification
• Application in high-profile public spaces such as airports and train stations, internally and externally
Register here to join our live webinar at 10.00am on Thursday 28th July